KE4EST

SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
Don't forget guys to tune in tonight at 8PM EST for Satellite Nation!!!!

Yep that would be a good idea. :D

Hey Bob make sure you do a couple Divinyls in memory of Chrissy who died way too young. ;)

Scott you are bad...:eek:...ok that was funny!

And once again no broadcast to SatelliteGuys Radio.

Got half the show up on SatelliteGuys Radio at least last night:) Which i'm very happy about I've been fighting with blogtalk and windows for weeks now and we won!!!!

I am going to build a mini studio if i can even call it that so on Wednesday ever things ready to rock. The before picture yes I need clean 1st. Lol

Attachments

• image-2612342711.jpg
    image-2612342711.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:
Scott Greczkowski said:
Man it must be hard to sit like that without falling out of your seat. :D :D

Lol. I emailed that from my iPhone and uploaded looks like I'm a moron if I upload from phone all is good.

I am going to build a mini studio if i can even call it that so on Wednesday ever things ready to rock.
If you need "ideas" help (from a distance) I'm glad to assist in any way I can.
Finally got satelliteguys radio programmed into my Sangean FM/Internet radio so it's more convenient to listen than "on the PC."
Glad to see this service grow, and available to assist anyone involved in any way we can.

Attachments

• SATGUYS ON THE RADIO.jpg
    SATGUYS ON THE RADIO.jpg
    514.9 KB · Views: 142
Cool pic. :)

Working on getting SatelliteGuys Radio listed with Tune In now as we get ready for our official launch on May 1st. :D

There may be some other places, too Scott. Tune-in is kind of an "aggregate" system, it works on the backs of others and REbroadcasts.
We get some people on tune-in through their phones, but we never "listed" with them.

As I understand it, there's two major directories of internet radio stations, and once you're there, you're well represented for most any brand
radio anyone may purchase. Wish I could remember 'em.......and, you can show up as a CT station, or under "podcats" or whatever you wish.
Maybe someone here can help, and I'll try to remember

We are now listed in TuneIn Radio. TuneIn us the #1 music app for Android and iOS devices. :)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Don't forget to tune in tonight for another show!! We have Brian Gohl as a guest tonight from SatelliteAV and we also will be giving away some great prizes!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)