SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
:disco:_____________:disco:​

Yes that is right it has been one year since Satellite Nation first aired. I want to thank all the people that listen to the show.
I also want to thank everyone that has been a guest on the show for being there to talk shop.
Also, thanks to all the callers we have had for calling in and giving us their opinion or ideas or just to BS with us.

And a big thanks to Dave(wallyhts) for helping co-host and keeping us on SatelliteGuys Radio.

Tonight will be the one year anniversary episode. Tonight we will have Brian Gohl from Titanium Satellite helping to co-host as we look back over the year
and look at things coming in the future of satellite technology.

I hope everybody gets a chance to listen in http://tobtr.com/s/6246379
Please don't hesitate to call in and have a chat with us at: (347) 327-9319 or 1-877-SAT-GUYS

It all starts tonight at 8PM ET / 5PM PT

Last edited:
Hopefully Joe calls in to. I'll be on mute a lot tonight because i'll be running fiber hooking up a new internet customer tonight during the show. Multitasking oh ya.

Just heard from Brian that he will be giving away a C1-PLL with free shipping!!!!

To win you must call in. At the end of the show a winner will be drawn at random from the ones that called in. :)

Just heard from Brian that he will be giving away a C1-PLL with free shipping!!!!

To win you must call in. At the end of the show a winner will be drawn at random from the ones that called in. :)

Hell Ya that's like $40 for free or more channels you don't already get :)

Hopefully Joe calls in to. I'll be on mute a lot tonight because i'll be running fiber hooking up a new internet customer tonight during the show. Multitasking oh ya.

I asked Joe, if he is not busy he will be there.

Well more great news! Joe from FridgeFTA will be on tonight also and he is giving away an Amiko Mini HD SE. WhooHoo!!!

Remember to win this you must call in!

He said he will ship to US or Canada :)

Congrats to one year. Wish I could have tuned in yesterday, been pretty busy lately.

Wish you could have joined us! Remember we are there every week though, :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts