Satelliteguys Fantasy Brackets

duckydan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 31, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I love bracketology... I have never watched a college hoops game in my life and for the 2nd year in a row I'm about to win the Satellite Guys Brackets... That said I did watch every game this weekend as there was a lack of good television while I was at work and they were some really good games.

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
I love bracketology... I have never watched a college hoops game in my life and for the 2nd year in a row I'm about to win the Satellite Guys Brackets... That said I did watch every game this weekend as there was a lack of good television while I was at work and they were some really good games.

You sound like the 12 year old who won my office pool 2 years ago.

duckydan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 31, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
You sound like the 12 year old who won my office pool 2 years ago.

Actually I just find it funny that people make a ton of money by stating their predictions and analyzing and determing who they think is going to win and I sit there and go "wow... UCON, I've heard of them before...." "Villanova is down the road from me, that works" and getting lucky. I'm in one for fun at work with a college hoops fanatic and have already clinched victory after this weekend's upsets.

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
Actually I just find it funny that people make a ton of money by stating their predictions and analyzing and determing who they think is going to win and I sit there and go "wow... UCON, I've heard of them before...." "Villanova is down the road from me, that works" and getting lucky. I'm in one for fun at work with a college hoops fanatic and have already clinched victory after this weekend's upsets.

You're right. There's just as much if not more luck than skill in filling out these brackets.

Paul Wozniak

SatelliteGuys Master
Oct 26, 2005
Hamtramck,MI
Maybe the easiest thing to these pools may be picking the champion. (Obviously not for me though.) It's all those other games that blow one's pool to hell! In the end, it's an interesting sideline to the real treat here, which is the tournament itself. This is the greatest sporting spectacle IMO. Maybe one day we'll have one for football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)