Status
Not open for further replies.

rockymtnhigh

Hardly Normal
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 14, 2006
Normal, IL
If you are like me, and tend to have two browser windows open all the time, one for SatelliteGuys, and one for Mafia Wars on Facebook, then this is the thread for you. Lets build a bigger and stronger family.

Here is what you need to do:

1) Post your Facebook friend invite link here: The URL looks like this: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1447459851&ref=profile -- substituting your own ID

(Your profile ID can be found when you just LOAD your profile. look for the numbers following id=)

2) Post your Mafia Wars invite link here. The URL looks like this: www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1447459851&ref=profile -- substituting your own ID

3) Click on the friend invite, and include a message saying you are a SatelliteGuys member, who plays Mafia Wars.

4) Once your friend invite has been accepted, click the Invite link to instantly add them to your mafia.

Capiche?

Oh, and while you are at it, Join the official SatelliteGuys Fans group on Facebook. SatelliteGuys Fans | Facebook

One more hint. You can create a SatGuys or MW friend list, and put all of the MW or SatGuys members you have friended in it, and then set the privacy settings however you want. :)

Then post an invite. So you can grow your mafia. You are already in mine, I think - since your name doesn't show up in my list of people to invite.

oh sorry, lol, I thought this was just to get people in your mob, I am in your mob Mike, do you want me to get more people in?

oh sorry, lol, I thought this was just to get people in your mob, I am in your mob Mike, do you want me to get more people in?

No, I checked, and saw you were in the family. The purpose of this thread is to grow all of our families by posting fb info and mw invites. :)

Can someone send me an energy pack please?

A quick question . I already belong to a Mafia Wars crew from my work place.There's 9 of us total.How would me joing this group affect me in that game ?

It wouldn't other than you have more mafia members. The more you have the better you can stage off attacks from other mafias.

A quick question . I already belong to a Mafia Wars crew from my work place.There's 9 of us total.How would me joing this group affect me in that game ?

I suspect as a mafia of nine, you get attacked a lot, and probably lose more than you'd like. Its a numbers game, without a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.