satforums.com

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I would say that Herman finally ran everyone off but I saw on there that he stopped posting back a couple of months ago. That and that board software is a bit awkward compared to this one and the PHPBB boards.

To be honest though, that board has been going down hill since back when Daryl Livingston died. I've been a member there since way back when it was the Delfi board and generics were the hot topic. I only got active there though when the BUD subs started going down hill. I usually check in there about once or twice a month but haven't posted anything in a long time.

When I got into FTA is when I decided to make Satguys my home so now you guys are stuck with me! Of course there's always the "Ignore" function....................... ;)

Chris mite be having some server issues, I am there everyday I'm pretty sure it worked yesterday? I could be wrong though.

Haven't been able to get in for 2 or 3 days now,the private "feeds" is working but I don't know if that's on the same servers or not.

"I would say that Herman finally ran everyone off but I saw on there that he stopped posting back a couple of months ago. That and that board software is a bit awkward compared to this one and the PHPBB boards. "

Herman's a by the book guy,here's the book,do exactly what it says,oh,Herman wrote the book.:D

Where is it located? Maybe the weather caused a power outage, or the tornados got the data center? I know here in Michigan many people have been without power for days now. My internet just came back after two days down, even though we had power.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)