Satguys blackberry group expanding to yahoo messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.
it doesn't matter. it combines all of our addresses but it's not that great. it works but doesn't compare to BB mess. i will continue to look if a better option exists. ;) but so far tom has found the best alternative

it may not compare, but think about if more people want to join and they don't have to sign up for an email address just to IM with us. It makes it easy by just combining all the addresses and letting us talk in one place instead of having 4 messenger services going. It would be great if we could get more people to join and we stick to one thing. Jumping to each and every service out there is getting a little frustrating.

They have an android version as well. Todd you might want to give this one a try.

it may not compare, but think about if more people want to join and they don't have to sign up for an email address just to IM with us. It makes it easy by just combining all the addresses and letting us talk in one place instead of having 4 messenger services going. It would be great if we could get more people to join and we stick to one thing. Jumping to each and every service out there is getting a little frustrating.

I agree, I hope this works!!!

you don't have to tell me twice.

Guys, I would really think twice about having your email's exposed. If you join the group you will see everybody.

Sorry, didn't mean to sound so b*tchy.:D
no dont apologize. i was agreeing with you that its been pretty frustrating installing uninstalling. :) the things we do for todd! he better ______ ______ ________ ______ after this :eek::D

Got mal added, but she is showing off line. I dont have anyone else, and I cant test it.....:mad:

i'm having issues logging in again. tom experienced that too today. i hope its just a glitch

i just named the glitch rey!!!!:D
yeah it could be but you guys just go on without me. todd thanks for getting me to go for the tour:). i can at least keep in touch with you by text since i now have an unlimited plan which i didn't have before when i had my voyager on verizon. for some reason this is the only program out of all the ones we tried that is giving me a hassle for whatever reason. maybe its my poor ass coverage on sprint where i live. see ya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)