Saturday Night Dance Party Programming Note

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
I cant make it on air this Saturday due to Date Night with the significant other, but there is good news! This weeks show is ready to go and you can download it here, http://www.mediafire.com/listen/cxj1dydkgc81ayg/EDMLife3.mp3

Remember to Party Safely, Treat others with respect and most of all! Enjoy the show and have a Great time ringing in 2014!

Last edited:
Bob not sure if we can air it as it violates out dmca agreement with the licensing company.

1) we can't pre announce songs or the order they are played in.

2) each song must update the display with artist and title information. (That's how they keep track of things and know who to pay.)

I say air it tonight and I guess I will list the block as talk and hope we get away with it. :)

Just trying to keep things legal.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I have his playlist and was going to change the titles manually as they played to comply. Not sure how having his list already posted affects the pre-announced rule, as there is still no indication of exactly when each song will air. I think we're ok there. :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using SatelliteGuys

Bob not sure if we can air it as it violates out dmca agreement with the licensing company.

1) we can't pre announce songs or the order they are played in.

2) each song must update the display with artist and title information. (That's how they keep track of things and know who to pay.)

I say air it tonight and I guess I will list the block as talk and hope we get away with it. :)

Just trying to keep things legal.

How I have always done it is I have manually updated titles via winamp's plug in as the show airs. I am not sure how to embed the song information into one big long mp3 so it automatically updates at the point each song airs. The way I do it is I mix everything into one giant MP3. It has to be done this way due to how the mixes are created with the decks and the controller. As the song mixes into another, because its gapless, I update the titles then. Also, I didn't realize about the pre announce thing, that wont happen again.

That works for me. :). As long as titles are being updated we are legal. :)

Yup, the song list is not posted now & I'll update the titles as they are played. :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using SatelliteGuys

Thanks! Just trying to keep us legal so the music can keep on playing. :)