Sci-Fi HD...when can we watch?

I wish they would just tell us if they are going to have it on in time for April 4 or not...this way we can make an imformed decision...

Why would they do that? The informed customer is the one who is most likely to bail to another provider. Keeping people in the dark with hints of something "coming real soon now" is the only thing Charlie has in his bag of tricks, it seems.

Anyone know if Universal HD is going to play season 4 at the same time as the Sci-Fi channel? They reason I ask is because Universal HD is just about to finish season 1 by playing both Kobol's Last Gleaming parts 1 and 2 together next week and they have been advertising season 4 but not specifically stating when they will play it.

Anyone know if Universal HD is going to play season 4 at the same time as the Sci-Fi channel? They reason I ask is because Universal HD is just about to finish season 1 by playing both Kobol's Last Gleaming parts 1 and 2 together next week and they have been advertising season 4 but not specifically stating when they will play it.

I would rather see it on Universal HD anyway. I am tired of sci-fi and many other channels taking up half of the screen running promos for there station and other shows. The Universal logo if just fine where it is and the size that it is.

They were running advertisements stating that they will be running the entire series (sans-Mini Series) from start to finish on a one episode per week basis. I think they are up to episode 9 or 10 of season 1 as of Saturday.

They were running advertisements stating that they will be running the entire series (sans-Mini Series) from start to finish on a one episode per week basis. I think they are up to episode 9 or 10 of season 1 as of Saturday.

Xb1,

Its likely that Dish will add new HD channels this week. We can only hope that SciFiHD and USAHD REAL SOON, (hint hint this week).

John

Why is this week different?

They have just moved some HD LIL to spotbeams. And I believe dish gets control of the Dominion transponders (frequencies) at the end of the month.

Anyway they will then have some ability to go with some of the new national HD.

They have just moved some HD LIL to spotbeams. And I believe dish gets control of the Dominion transponders (frequencies) at the end of the month.

Anyway they will then have some ability to go with some of the new national HD.

But they had room even before this. For Sci-Fi/USA in HD ...lack of room has not been the issue.

I too hope UHD runs S4 but the their web site doesnt say either way. As was mentioned they are just finishing S1 and the schedule up tell Apirl 4 show two specials

Universal HD - Schedule

Last edited:
i had 2 downloads last night and already have had L449

What was the deal with last night's download?My receiver a 622 downloaded 2 times.the first time it did its normal 3am download then the 2nd time it did it 15 minutes later for about 4 minutes.I already have L449 version.anybody happen to know what was with doing it 2 times.Thanks for any responses.

They would launch the new channels on 129 and 61.5 at the same time, wouldn't they? I really don't want to go out and repoint my dish to 61.5 again if I don't need to.

They would launch the new channels on 129 and 61.5 at the same time, wouldn't they? I really don't want to go out and repoint my dish to 61.5 again if I don't need to.

The slates for SciFi and USA are currently at 110, which everyone with HD should already be pointing at.

Interestingly, the two new 30 minute BSG 'specials' that are airing on SciFi on Friday (3/28) are showing repeatedly on UniHD starting Saturday (3/29).

IF SciFiHD is launched in time for BSG then I am downgrading to the HD essentials pack. The only reason I'm keeping ultimate is to watch BSG on UniversalHD.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts