Scott... (Re: DrDish's DVR .. and UonTV time frame for it)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Darkman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
Scott,

I ve been told DrDish sent you a DVR of his broadcast (or something like that).. and that you were planning to put it to UonTV channel...

Just wondering - Any idea when it might be shown on UonTV? (..even approx. time-frame) ..

If not yet.. keep us posted maybe about it's time-frame on UonTV (when you WILL know) .. in this thread maybe .. or elsewhere...

I would love to see it!

Thanks in advance...

Sorry.. but - UP...

Scott?
(or any moderator might know the answer maybe)?

FYI I would be happy to run dr dish for free on rtn
Gary

I will let you know after I get the DVD, not sure how he shipped it. :)

Plus depending on the length I may have some stuff to add to it. :D

Gas said:
FYI I would be happy to run dr dish for free on rtn
Gary

That would be cool, maybe you could work something out with Dr. Dish
(Christian Mass) I believe He wants better coverage for the U.S. He used
to run his show on IA 5 but the bitrate was too low like most stuff on that
Satellite and your signals look much better.

Wayn23 said:
That would be cool, maybe you could work something out with Dr. Dish
(Christian Mass) I believe He wants better coverage for the U.S. He used
to run his show on IA 5 but the bitrate was too low like most stuff on that
Satellite and your signals look much better.

Shall we provide another DVD? Or could you make with Scott a deal, since he did conerted the DVD for broadcasting?
We would be happy to reach a larger audience in the US and Central America. Last Thursday we did the next live show for Europe and the re-broadcast is scheduled in about 10 days. A DVD is on the way to Scott again, if we get them from the studio.
Thanks to all!
Christian

Dr Dish will air this week on UONTV< we are waiting for the air times from UONTV. :)

It is a great hornor to be able to bring Dr Dish to all.

it's a show only for satellite freaks :D

The show has begone 10 or more years ago on german satellite DFS Kopernikus 2 at 28.5°East (today there are ASTRA 2 and Eurobird for the U.K. on that location).
In the first time, DrDish@TV had another name: "TSTV" (in cooperation with Tele Satellite International). But today, DrDish@TV is independent.

Just an update, when I encoded the program for broadcast I did not realize the show was in PAL format instead of NTSC. I have sent the DVD to UONTV and they are working to convert it from PAL to NTSC for broadcast.

I hope to have air times today. :)

drdish said:
Shall we provide another DVD? Or could you make with Scott a deal, since he did conerted the DVD for broadcasting?
We would be happy to reach a larger audience in the US and Central America. Last Thursday we did the next live show for Europe and the re-broadcast is scheduled in about 10 days. A DVD is on the way to Scott again, if we get them from the studio.
Thanks to all!
Christian

Gary (GAS) made the offer to run the show, maybe he and Scott can work something out. Thanks for getting us the show over here again.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Result of my dish moving up to the roof!

newbie ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)