Scream Queens

Bodo Fenrirsson

On Vacation
Original poster
Jul 21, 2009
Grovetown,GA
If someone actually started a thread on this(I couldn't find it),could you merge this one with it. Well.Scream Queens was actually funnier than I thought it would be,especially when the Red Devil knocked off Ariana Grande. It was also funny when they took out "Deaf Taylor Swift."

I'm not sure if I'm on board or not yet. I love the slasher films this is based on and parts of it were funny. My problem with it was that there were zero tense moments so it doesn't really succeed on the horror front and the campiness wasn't funny enough to succeed purely as a comedy.

I'm going to keep up with it for a little while to see if it grows on me. Don't get me wrong, I like the idea of the show and I thought some parts were pretty funny. There just wasn't enough good moments to carry the two hour premiere for me.

I loved Scream Queens. It was funny and campy and a bit gory at times too. I feel like we are all in on the joke when watching the show,even though we really don't know who is the killer yet. Good cast and I love Jamie Lee Curtis , the first real scream queen of Halloween fame back in the day. Didn't expect to see Nick Jonas play the gay bro in the fraternity. He looks like he is definitely part of the murder plots.

This show really crosses the line with sexual language. "Gashes, Trim," were just two words that came to mind from this episode. I still find it funny to watch this show and I like it. It's like GLEE meets American Horror Story. Especially when you see Rachel from Glee on it as a sorority sister along with the head Chanelle that played on American Horror Story for more than a few seasons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts