SES-1 channels gone?

God TV, Living faith , Binge and Zee living gone . Have they moved or just shut down ? Anyone else still receiving these ?

As primestar31 said, Binge and Zee Living have been gone for a while (actually they were gone, came back for a very short time then left again). I checked God TV and Living Faith and they are gone as well. Perhaps try a rescan if you haven't done so already to see if they have changed frequency.

As primestar31 said, Binge and Zee Living have been gone for a while (actually they were gone, came back for a very short time then left again). I checked God TV and Living Faith and they are gone as well. Perhaps try a rescan if you haven't done so already to see if they have changed frequency.
I don't see those channels on SES 1. I had them on SES-22 @ 135W but now I checked and they are not coming in. I should also mention that most of the channels on 4020 never came in for me although listed as FTA HD

I don't see those channels on SES 1. I had them on SES-22 @ 135W but now I checked and they are not coming in. I should also mention that most of the channels on 4020 never came in for me although listed as FTA HD

Yep, as I said back for a short time but now gone from SES-1. Such is the way of FTA reception. :(

Reactions: pitman1