SG9120 / SG9120B HH DiSEqC Motor

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Must be why I can't find it. lol. I will go over one. Does 83 have a strong transponder? Its not on the list. If not 85 looks to be my best satellite.

With USALS you don't need to set to the most southern satellite, you can choose any satellite that is close to south to simplify the process.

The List shows several choices for 83W. The NBC transponder would be my recommendation. SatelliteGuys.US_TheList - 83.0°W AMC 9 Ku

Ok. I found 87.0W using USALS and I get 80 to 92% signal quality. Checking others now at 97 I only get 46% but I have a picture checking other satellites now.

I see why I need the TV and receiver outside but I think I will wait to fine tune it later after I buy a new HD Receiver if I ever decide which one works best.

Do any have a blind scan that searches it all without having to put each transponder into the receiver as I have to wtih a Fortecstar?

Last edited:
There are many HD receivers on the market with blind scan, it really depend on you budget,

The openbox s9 or s10 is good for the money, or if you want something more fancy with more options check out the azbox line of recievers

There are many HD receivers on the market with blind scan, it really depend on you budget,

The openbox s9 or s10 is good for the money, or if you want something more fancy with more options check out the azbox line of recievers

On the Openbox I heard that you can not manually add channels but that you can use some sort of software to add them. What is the software and how does that work?

Yeah I was looking at a Azbox I think a newer model was coming out soon. I guess $300 isn't bad for HD channels not sure what all I can get but I think more than that is on SD.

Well I'm all aimed up that I'm gonna do for now and USALS does work. :) Now that I look back its not that hard to understand at all. I just needed the information nailed in with a good hammer.

Is anyone using either the SG-9120 or the SG9120B with a Superdish?. I have read most of this thread and did not noticed that anyone is using the motors with a Superdish.

Thank You.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts