Shakers...

Wow, just $30??? May be I should give this a try some day!

I see it requires an amplifier.
So you can't use normal un-amplified sub output. Correct?

Yes, I installed three aurasound shakers in my sofa back when I put the HT in, running off a dedicated amp. They totally rule. Put a class of water in the cub holder on the sofa, and sure enough....play jurassic park and you get the ripples in the water in time with the movie...lol

With shipping(at least to my neck of the woods) closer to $40 but still worth it...IMHO Probably be ordering more... if it was not for sensors and that sort of stuff would order for my '04 F150 :)

actually i had these in a car a few years ago when they were more expensive and it was never a problem. they're very nice! maybe i should consider adding these puppies again to my home theater setup. http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.cfm?Partnumber=299-028

I have a couple of 500 watt Buttkickers ( 400-1500w ) tied to the Buttkicker BKA-1000 amp on my Berkline 45083 couch. I rarely run them above 50% power unless I want to shake my teeth loose. The BKA runs about $400 and will power up to 4 transducers. They are actually sending vibrations through my room, so I have to get some isolators if I want to drive them at more than 25% power.

Those Aura are only rated at 50-100 watts so you'll need A LOT of them for a good shaking

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)