Sharp Markets 90-inch TV

Love my 80" set, but the premium for the difference is a little much between the two, especially with LG coming out with the 84" 4K set for around the same price.

S~

In that size and price, Id just do a PJ. Im my current setup, the 65" is really ideal, a 70" would work but thats about it. Im watching the 65" at about 11.5 feet, fine for me.

Well, I watch my projector at 120" from 11' back. At that distance I get the theater immersive effect and it feels right to me. I watch my Panasonic 50" plasma from about 8' and it is just a TV.

I watch my 65" from about 8' and it's still a tv, watch the 110" from about 14' and get the immersive effect... with the 90" would have to be about 8 - 10' for me and for that price you could have a good FPTV & sound system ihmo.

If you want a huge TV, the Mitsubishi DLPs are great IMO. Certainly better than a 90" non-top of the line LED, and 5-10 TIMES CHEAPER. I paid $1,350 last month for a 82" and sit 9' away(kind of want to move closer). A FP is not in the cards for me right now and I wanted to get as close to a theater experience as possible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)