Should I Bother?

Qpupdish

Original poster
Jun 10, 2007
Sky Angel Saints,

I have had Sky Angel since 1995. I was with them when they were on the 119 satellite with 8 channels of TV and 8 channels of audio. They moved to 61.5 and another satellite antenna was required. Sky Angel's version of "Charlie Chat" was very informative and more often than not quite amusing, especially the interaction between Pelle and Evie Karlsson. Ah, the stroll down memory lane.

Recently, within the last 2 years, the reception of the channels decreases as my backyard neighbor's tree gets leaves. In other words, in the Fall and Winter the signal is good. Spring and Summer, with the leaves on the tree, signal strength is sometimes nonexistant.

My question, with all of the recent news regarding Sky Angel: would you move the dish to get better reception at 61.5 or just let it be?

What say you fellow Sky Angel Saints? :)

Sky Angel Saints,

I have had Sky Angel since 1995. I was with them when they were on the 119 satellite with 8 channels of TV and 8 channels of audio. They moved to 61.5 and another satellite antenna was required. Sky Angel's version of "Charlie Chat" was very informative and more often than not quite amusing, especially the interaction between Pelle and Evie Karlsson. Ah, the stroll down memory lane.

Recently, within the last 2 years, the reception of the channels decreases as my backyard neighbor's tree gets leaves. In other words, in the Fall and Winter the signal is good. Spring and Summer, with the leaves on the tree, signal strength is sometimes nonexistant.

My question, with all of the recent news regarding Sky Angel: would you move the dish to get better reception at 61.5 or just let it be?

What say you fellow Sky Angel Saints? :)

i would move it for now just to watch it. but i also know it won't be long until it goes to iptv. then it'll be gone :mad:
god bless
john

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts