Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
The way he throws people under the bus and uses terms other than WE did a bad job or WE made a bad call makes me say NO WAY!

I voted Yes. If you're talking about Martz, he is a backstabber, he proved it with vermeil in St Louis. He's read his own clippings, thinks he's a genius and is going to out think everyone. The last 2 plays of the game are perfect examples of that. As far as the team goes, they played hard last night. not something you could say of the 49ers this year

The poll should be "Should 49ers Management be ousted?"; they are the ones who have run this franchise and their tradition into the toilet!

I didn't say that Martz was some genius or something. The head coach should never out players or coaches on a national TV interview.

Why not? The Niners already are in the "League of Extraordinary Underachievers," so I think that Singletary can't do much worse for them. I like his fiery attitude. Nolan's "Classy" style clearly did nothing positive, so maybe what they need is a fire starter.

I voted yes. He's exactly what they need. A swift kick in the a** ;)

we'll see in the next few weeks if mike has the patience to be a head coach. he's blaming martz for that last call at the goal line but he could've changed the play like he did for the field goal.

Yes.

In defeat, the 49ers left their hearts on the field. If Mike Nolan were still coach, the 49ers would not have played with such intensity.

Gosh Darn the Niners are losers. I remeber in the ninities whenever the niners won by three points, the losing team would say it is a moral victory.

Now the niners are always the losing team!!!!!