Show Number 59 - The Satelliteguys.us Podcast

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Welcome back to the Satellieguys.us Podcast! In this week’s show Scott and Bob cover the launch of our new fan forums as well as the HD Festivus that cablevision customers are enjoying. We continue the show with some DirecTV news as well as the out of court settlement for do not call violations. We finally close out the show with the Joint fight both satellite companies are partaking in. Until next week, we will see you real soon. As always don't forget to vote for us at podcast alley!

Attachments

• satguys042109.mp3
    6.9 MB · Views: 1,343
Nice job guys.

I have a question for the next podcast (warning: dead horse beating). Is Dish Network planning to do anything to fix the current HD RSN situation? Right now Dish is choosing not to allocate enough TP space to cover all of the HD RSN games and as a result HD games are getting dropped left and right. I can only imagine that as times goes on more RSN's will be showing more and more games in HD and this problem is going to grow.

I have tried emailing, calling and chatting Dish Network without luck. I pay a lot of good money for HD equipment and HD programming to see my local teams play in HD. If you guys could scare up any info on this that would be very helpful.

Thanks

Nice job guys.

I have a question for the next podcast (warning: dead horse beating). Is Dish Network planning to do anything to fix the current HD RSN situation? Right now Dish is choosing not to allocate enough TP space to cover all of the HD RSN games and as a result HD games are getting dropped left and right. I can only imagine that as times goes on more RSN's will be showing more and more games in HD and this problem is going to grow.

I have tried emailing, calling and chatting Dish Network without luck. I pay a lot of good money for HD equipment and HD programming to see my local teams play in HD. If you guys could scare up any info on this that would be very helpful.

Thanks

If you like sports, why don't you go with with Directv?

If you like sports, why don't you go with with Directv?

Believe me, I've been asking myself that question a lot lately.

Perhaps the guys that attend the expo in May can ask Dish about when they plan to address this problem. If they don't have a solid plan to fix this then I think I will switch to DirecTV.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)