Showerheads

Status
Not open for further replies.
after sending them one last nasty email and reporting them to the BBB, they finally gave me my refund. i'm guessing when they saw the BBB got in contact with them it was time to reply and with the money.

Tks. No doubt they are still to be avoided.

Learned this morning that I couldn't mark "report post" from the iPhone app.

So- why do the "hotel" versions cost so much more? If I knew, I could decide if it's worth it or not. It's not like a hotel shower is going to be used more than a home shower. The hotels I've stayed in, in Baltimore, obviously have higher pressure. Because they're hotels? Or is that just Baltimore?

I realize you asked this a long time ago... but I just happened across your post.

Anyway, I live in Baltimore City several miles form the Inner Harbor. My incoming water pressure is 130lbs! :eek: It took me a few years and a new garden hose and several nozzles to decide to check the pressure. I now have a pressure reducing valve to neck it down to about 60-70lbs and save my fixtures from too much pressure. ;)

Sooo, the hotels in Baltimore may or may not have pressure reducing valves. Even if they do they may only reduce to about 80lbs of pressure which is still considerable. :D

Thank you.

I have found that showerhead to work very well, with more force than I expected, but not quite as much as it did in Baltimore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

British comedies- HELP!

Singer Eddie Fisher dead at 82

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)