Showtime 1/2 off offer expiring 05-04 (6 months)

boulderdentist

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Sep 8, 2014
Anyone recently had luck renewing this offer?. Had read in other threads some people had this for going on two years. As of today I am offered in a drop down list after expiration date continue at $15.00 a month, or do not continue.

Scott

Anyone recently had luck renewing this offer?. Had read in other threads some people had this for going on two years. As of today I am offered in a drop down list after expiration date continue at $15.00 a month, or do not continue.

Scott
Let it expire, then the next day, get on Chat and ask for the deal again. You will more than likely get it.

Scott
That is all you will ever be offered while you are getting the 1/2 off. Once it expires and you return to full price just go to your account online and cancel, then you should be offered 1/2 price to keep it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)