Side Socket Power Strip

The only issue we have with ours is it's a bit loose when plugged in. If you try to plug or unplug something to it, it tends to want to come out of the wall entirely.

We've had a couple of that style in our office for years. Never had any problems with them, though can't remember which brand they are.

kensington used to make some where the sockets were spaced widely so that wall warts could be placed side by side.

I've seen similar product sold by CyberPower and some other companies.

not highly original, but decent.

I still prefer the Kensington ones and hold on to them for dear life :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2.x

I've got a couple of Prime surge strips that I bought from Costco where 6 of the 8 sockets can freely rotate 180 degrees about the axis of the strip. I don't think they offer them anymore but I've got four oddly shaped wall warts plugged into one 2"x14" strip: DOCSIS modem, VOIP adapter, router and GigE switch.

I'd be worried about sparks flying out of it right before the house burns down at 2 for $10 plus $16 S&H. LOL

I'm using a CyberPower PR2200LCDRTXL2U UPS for the computers on one circuit and the Laser Printer and wall warts connected to a Tripp Lite Isobar6 on another circuit. I've had two of those for close to 20 years. LOL. They build those things like tanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)