Signal Loss Today

129 dropped right in the middle of the Rangers Braves game.

I went to two of my other receivers (722k and 211k) and they were OK, but I had to do a power cord reboot of my other 211 because it kept saying it was trying to reacquire signal on 129 and did not find anything.

It just sat there saying 0 of 5.

Seems to be OK now.

Well, I never really lost the signal. I just got the message on my screens. After I hit Guide - Live TV, I could rewind the dvr recording and there was no signal loss on the channels I was watching.

I was also having trouble yesterday on ESPN during the CWS with audio and video dropouts.

Observed on bothe my 211 and 722k.

Happened again today. I was testing out my Sling adapter on my computer. Canceled out of Dish ON Line by pressing Select. Went back to TV1 which was playing what I had been watching on the Sling. Hit the Live TV button and TV1 was show the Complete Loss of Signal screen. The Guide- Live TV sequence did not work. Not exactly sure what I did next, but it jumped to the Acquiring Signal screen My 211 never lost the signal.

Check switch shows OK The 722 went through the acquiring screen and then downloaded the epg. Working fine this afternoon. Was having problems for a couple of hours the day I started the thread with both receivers and then no problem till today. What type of signal strength should I be getting?
Even after the repoint you arranged for me, I'm getting some break up of the picture. I was afraid the tech who came out would break the ladder. He must have weighed well over 300 lbs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts