Sirius Beats Subscriber Target, Holds Steady on 2014 Estimates

They keep offering 5-6 months for $20-$25 they will continue to see growth.

I think I'll renew at 6/$25. But frankly, I'm losing interest. TODAY they kill the 40s channel- Bye, bye Big Bands! I can listen to the BBC via my iPhone, patched into my car radio. I can download my entire music collection onto the iPhone and listen, patched in. That leaves traffic and weather. Internet weather is far better, as is from a local FM station. Traffic is via my GPS, FM and best of all, Waze. The only thing left is the comedy channels, and I've pretty much stopped listening to them.

$100+ per year is ridiculous.

I think I'll renew at 6/$25. But frankly, I'm losing interest. TODAY they kill the 40s channel- Bye, bye Big Bands! I can listen to the BBC via my iPhone, patched into my car radio. I can download my entire music collection onto the iPhone and listen, patched in. That leaves traffic and weather. Internet weather is far better, as is from a local FM station. Traffic is via my GPS, FM and best of all, Waze. The only thing left is the comedy channels, and I've pretty much stopped listening to them.

$100+ per year is ridiculous.

You might could get the 5 for $20.If you don't want as long of a plan.

Who are these people subscribing? All I keep hearing people say is they canceled their radios... or they called to cancel their radios and only stuck around as they were offered the 6 months for $20 deal...

To me its just not worth it anymore, for the most part the programming sucks, and the sound quality is horrible.

If I didn't have a lifetime subscription I would have canceled a long time ago.

Not me. My 1yr trial on my new car just expired, and I told the nice lady trying to get me to sub that their sound quality was so bad, I never listened to it. So far, I haven't gotten any half-price offers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts