Sirius Radio and the NBA

bmwaaron

SatelliteGuys Family
Supporting Founder
Nov 25, 2003
Ok I have heard rumors both ways on this one, I have heard that the NBA is in negotiations with Siruis again and there is no guarantee on games this year for Sirius. On a few post here I have read that they Do carry the NBA. So I looked on there website and I didn't see much. They have the logos for NHL (which prob wont even have a season this year) and the NFL but nothing for NBA just 1 channel that says it has NBA games. I will buy a sportster tomorrow if I find out that Sirius does have NBA but if not I have no use for it. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Sirius_Rich

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
May 5, 2004
Houston
bmwaaron said:
Ok I have heard rumors both ways on this one, I have heard that the NBA is in negotiations with Siruis again and there is no guarantee on games this year for Sirius. On a few post here I have read that they Do carry the NBA. So I looked on there website and I didn't see much. They have the logos for NHL (which prob wont even have a season this year) and the NFL but nothing for NBA just 1 channel that says it has NBA games. I will buy a sportster tomorrow if I find out that Sirius does have NBA but if not I have no use for it. Can anyone help?

Thanks

Last word I have heard is Sirius is still in negotiations with the NBA. Either way is OK for me, I'm not a big B-Ball fan. Having said that, I can't wiat for the NCAA basketball season for the teams that Sirius does have for sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)