sky angel thru fta

sheeba

Original poster
Aug 8, 2006
Hello All

I'm new to this FTA satelite but was wondering if I can access the sky angel channels by changing my current dish pointing direction and adding the program to my Pansat 2500A receiver?

Thanks for any help.

The Sky Angel service is encrypted and can only be received by subscription. The programming package is not FTA.

I believe the individual channels are FTA on other (FSS and/or C-Band) satellites, but the ones on 61.5 are encripted.

Iceberg said:
what are you currently picking up?
what size dish?

The only channel I am picking up right now is on dish, the Angel One network I think. It advertises for Sky Angel...

Angel One has quite a bit of programming on it. About once a day or every other day there is a "sky Angel" ad program on it for 30 minutes, but that is about it.

Most of the channels on Sky Angel are available via FTA, but at other locations using a 30" dish and FSS LNB. None of Sky Angel channels (except Angel One) are available at 61.5° unless you subscribe.

See ya
Tony

Angel One at 61.5 is encrypted. I've never understood why since it's the same thing available FTA at 119.

Also if you have the Family Pack, Dish site says you get channel 9701 on 61.5 yet you don’t, just 262

It must be Direct TV.

Dishnetwork has:

260 TBN
261 EWTN
262 Sky Angel 1
264 Daystar

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts