SlimeLine install

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I got 101 solid wit 99 signal then I had a phone and talked to my wife while she looked at the signal on 103.
Make sure everything Plump and Tight

I assume the numbers on 99 are good also?

The top level is perhaps the least accurate of all. Torpedo levels are very popular and you need to make sure you check at 90 degree intervals around the tube

The inline meter must come out once it has done its job and you've moved on to dithering with the satellite receiver.

Finally, it usually goes faster if you preset elevation and tilt according to the best numbers you can get (Satellite Finder / Dish Pointing Calculator with Google Maps | DishPointer.com).

The top level is perhaps the least accurate of all. Torpedo levels are very popular and you need to make sure you check at 90 degree intervals around the tube

The inline meter must come out once it has done its job and you've moved on to dithering with the satellite receiver.

Finally, it usually goes faster if you preset elevation and tilt according to the best numbers you can get (Satellite Finder / Dish Pointing Calculator with Google Maps | DishPointer.com).

Correct about the top level. They are not accurate at all. That's why I suggested using a post level. They are even better than a torpedo type. It will give you two readings at a time, making it much easier to set to plumb.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)