So...

I had a very brief freeze last night at 10PM PDT, and that is precise, it was working just fine at 9:59PM. It just hung up for maybe 1 minute and then was just fine after that. Probably doing a timed check.
Yup we were offline for about 30 seconds... but in looking at things, Cpanel was doing an update and restarting services. I think this brief outage at that time that happens whenever there is a OS security update is an acceptable thing. Most of us at the time are sleeping.. except for Bobby who is still awake and pouring drinks. :D

Yup we were offline for about 30 seconds... but in looking at things, Cpanel was doing an update and restarting services. I think this brief outage at that time that happens whenever there is a OS security update is an acceptable thing. Most of us at the time are sleeping.. except for Bobby who is still awake and pouring drinks. :D
Yep, I have no problem with that 30 second outage. Because it was so quick I knew it had to be an update thing. I usually do my last look at the website at 10PM while I am in bed reading a book on my iPad. :)

except for Bobby who is still awake and pouring drinks.

Naw. I was the last one there, and he threw (rolled) me out, locked up and went home.
IMG_2806.jpeg

Have I accidentally done something wrong or are the threads no longer going to the next unread thread when I read the last post. If I turned it off how can I turn it back on?

Reactions: charlesrshell

Cant Get Rid of Screen Nag

Where did the Cord Cutters heading go