SPECIAL TUESDAY CE Expected Tonight for HR34

ty jason and will we have to download it or will it be an automatic download? :) i guess they want to get it out before the holiday weekend so they can start early :D :)

the process is the same as with every other CE my friend. just try to stay up if you can.;) it'll be hard for me since it's during the work week.

ty rey like i said i just wanted to make sure so i dont screw up and i will be up for it my friend and hoe you can stay up for it good luck :) lets hope we get something good tonight and i guess they want the partying to start early at direct :D :p:rolleyes: :)

interesting as I just got the new national release this morning....so they already are trying to update it :)

Just got home and noticed the hr34 downloaded 054b this morning. Although I could swear this already happened.and again had to reset to fix the font.

Last edited:
I got the 0x5cd this morning on my HR20/700. But does anyone know what is different from previous National release?

yet 54B...had to do the double reboot to fix the font ;)
Me too.

I came back at 2 this afternoon, and the entire Font was white. So I did a reboot and it was good. But a couple of recordings this evening has some freezes and drop outs.

I hope this doesn't keep happening!

Its got Ox54b downloaded at 9:13 am this morning.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts