Sports Memorabilia

satjay

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jun 30, 2005
Michigan
For those who collect any kind of sports memorabilia that they find in there collection to be a unique piece or just a piece in general that they enjoy regardless of the worth, rather its a football/baseball card, pictures or such.

Mine is a Deion Sanders little league photo, a friend of mine who was it Ft. Myers, knew how much of a "Prime Time" fan I was growing up. Its a unique piece, its him in a little league team picture from 1980. Pretty Unique to me

IMAG0719.jpg

I have nine WS press pins from the Yankees from 1941, 1947, 1950-53, 2 1955s, and a 1956.

I also have a few autographed baseballs from David Cone, Don Larsen, Phil Rizzuto, and a few others.

Have lots of stuff . Wideworld.jpg Here is one . The Original Wide World of Sports Banner used at many events . Evel Knievel Jumps, Ali Fights, Olympics. They retired it after 1975

I have lots of signed baseballs from the 75 Reds. Bench, Rose, Perez, and some from current Reds.

Yes it's pretty unique when we take a step back and look back at our collections that we have

I have one of 2 exclusive Roberto Clemente fotos from 1970s. One of best friends got it for me as a going away/birthday gift about 15 years ago. The photographer was one of beat photogs for the Pirates in the mid 60s to mid 70s. I have the letter of authentication and all. The sad thing is, I have no where to hang it! :-(

Since I moved I can't find them but I have/had Clemente cards in a bread wrapper, six of them all different, there was a promotion here about 15 years ago with a bread company and the cards were in the wrapper, when the bread company came to the store I worked at the deliverer gave me empty wrappers with the cards in them, never had bread in it.

I know they aren't worth much but I thought they were pretty cool.

I have a ton of old baseball cards (most are worthless). I have two things that are very cool: a 1978 NFL football signed by the entire Patriots team (players, coaches and front office) including some of my favorite all-time players: Steve Grogan, Mosi Tatupu, Steve Nelson, Andy Johnson, Mike Haynes, Russ Francis, Tim Fox and John Hannah. I also have on vinyl, a documentary of the Patriots 1976 Cinderella season narrated by play-by-play man Gil Santos.

mine would be a signed card i received from ted kluszewski on my 12th birthday. my parents took me to his steak house in downtown cincinnati for dinner. he was in the restaurant that evening, came over to wish me a happy birthday and gave me the card. sadly, the card disappeared years ago but i still have the wonderful memory!! :)

I like collecting programs and media guides. The most interesting one I have is an Eagles-Cardinals program from 1950.

When I was a lions season ticket holder, they would give media guides, wow would they pack information in those books

I also like to collect baseballs from different leagues. This year alone I have 3 baseballs from 3 different minor leagues and also one broken bat that was given to me by a player from the Lexington Legends.

For Red Sox fans. Back years ago you ate the Popcorn and then it was a Megaphone. You had to remove the bottom circle holding the Popcorn. 198342_194044880724996_732005336_n.jpg

I also like to collect baseballs from different leagues. This year alone I have 3 baseballs from 3 different minor leagues and also one broken bat that was given to me by a player from the Lexington Legends.

i had a baseball from the florida state league. only foul ball i ever got.

i do wish i still had my old reds yearbooks from the 50's plus the old pennants i collected!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts