Sprint cuts bills in half

It probably depends on the area. They probably give you 30 days to try their service. Maybe you can find reviews online of Sprint in your area.

The only part that sucks is its only half on the voice text and data. They don't compete with the installment plans.

The catch is you have to give them your AT&T or Verizon phone and buy a Sprint Phones. There is no getting out of that. You cannot just port over your old phones.

The catch is you have to give them your AT&T or Verizon phone and buy a Sprint Phones. There is no getting out of that. You cannot just port over your old phones.
AT&T will give you $150 if you bring your service over from someone else, however, you have to go with thier NEXT plan, which requires you to purchase the new phone.

Any other plans and you don't get the $150.

The other catch is that it only applies to the actual service amount (phone/text/data) but not half off the taxes, fees and other surcharges. So, the discount is a lot less than 50%.

I want to correct the above.... the 50% off does NOT apply to the new phone you have to buy. You have to buy the sprint phone for regular price (over the two year contract).

Wow, I didn't know there was such a demand for old phones.

Seems lately every carrier wants your old phone when you switch.

I wonder if they want them for resale or just to make sure they are no longer used on a competitors network

Sprint is deceptive about their 0 down deal. I've never had an issue qualifying for new service anywhere yet I was told I had no deposit required but only a 150 per line spending limit up to 3 lines. If I want an iPhone it's a down payment due to that. I guess we're stuck with Verizon though I'm pissed at them right now for lying to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts