SRL Programming List 2011

Status
Please reply by conversation.
That list has been on my website for a while. Yes the year is wrong :eek: I guess prices will be adjusted with the reduction of channels and be out soon. SRL & Skyvision have a lot of decisions and work ahead of them pertaining to getting back & adding services. I wish them the best.

I felt like you did about the complaining of not having a favorite channel to subscribe to, but I have been subscribing to C-band since 1982 and have never been offered a package without a News Channel.
I swore off Dish and Direct, and have never and will never subscribe to their theiving ways, but I must have my Fox News / Tru tv.

I have a sincere feeling that if they would just agree on the Fox News Channel, and keep the pricing fair for all, that C-band will explode even more than the 80s.

I vote for at least the Denver channels & Discovery channels to come back. Spike, TBS, TNT, USA also to name a few more, but really, why would they come back?

Things may look grim right now to some, this info is being released to the public because resolutions have not been found yet, otherwise nothing would have been said. The right people know what they have to do and will get the ball rolling. We cannot do anything until the transition is over so it is what it is till Jan 4/5 and somewhat beyond. After Jan the testing for multiple satellites will begin and that will get Denver back and then the Discoverys.

Cameron12 said:
I have a sincere feeling that if they would just agree on the Fox News Channel, and keep the pricing fair for all, that C-band will explode even more than the 80s.

Not trying to stir up any trouble, but if they could have one news channel it should be CNN, as many people don't agree with the FOX agenda. I watch MSNBC, and wouldn't expect others to accept it as the only news source either. To me CNN is more middle of the road.

Last edited:
Things do look grim but I for one will be subscribing to show some kind of support. I'm sure the little dish companies are OK but after discussing terms with both, I settled on neither one.
Back to my Air Hog.

I don't watch any o those national news channels because they are all just political repetitious brainwashing designed to skew your image of life and the world . Do yourself and your family a favor and delete all those news channels out of your favorites list. I promise you will feel better not being exposed to the worlds burdens you can't change anyway- or being fear mongered.

I don't watch any o those national news channels because they are all just political repetitious brainwashing designed to skew your image of life and the world . Do yourself and your family a favor and delete all those news channels out of your favorites list. I promise you will feel better not being exposed to the worlds burdens you can't change anyway- or being fear mongered.

Good point! I've been mostly just watching my local news OTA lately anyway. :)

I don't watch the news much, even local except for the weather. It's too damn depressing. I'd rather watch something that makes me laugh.

I copied and pasted my "favorites" last night from the SRL list to my own list. I still get MUCH variety available without contract, without leases, and with the ability to change my selections month to month. That alone is worth quite a bit to me. Not bad, when combined with FTA or even just "OTA." I, for one will continue to subscribe (now on 410 unit) and hope that we see the channel improvements as hinted-at by other members of this board.

Since my office and servers and other equipment are located in my basement and always seem to be doing something which keeps me from watching the TV I've found that being able to just listen to the audio news (Fox) is just as good. For the most part that's the only news station that I listen to as ABC,NBC and CBS are just a lot of BS most of the time.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts