Stabbing The Beast

Status
Please reply by conversation.
If I could eat my words, I WOULD!!

I've only lived in Cleveland for a few weeks now...The sun came out for the first time all week. All of that dry fluffy snow turned to packed, wet, heavy melty snow on the reflector, and BOOM, I literally was watching my HD go away. I put some shoes on and brushed off the wet snow with a broom and voila! HD is back.

Irony? I think so!

Same thing here. My signal strength has dropped to 55-85 on most transponders. I still have a picture but I may have to get the ladder out of the garage tomorrow.

What does the referral number do? After 8 years with E*, 2 years with Comcast, i'm about to sign up with D*.

What does the referral number do? After 8 years with E*, 2 years with Comcast, i'm about to sign up with D*.

You need to call THAT particular number in order to get the referral, otherwise they try to not give it to you.
Call that number when you are ready to order D* and give them the info they need: Your account number of the friend your getting the referral from.
It use to be that your friend and you got $ 100 , but it could be different now.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts