Stargate SG-1 Discussion

OK, SG-1 is over and done with. What do we do now? Watch the Continuum movie? Atlantis Rising? The Ark of Truth movie? Atlantis or Universe series ?

And will we ever see the SG-1 cast again? And will the writers of season ten, especially the final episode, never be seen, heard of, paid or fed again?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Agree with that order, I´m sure most of Stargate buffs would vote for that. SG Atlantis will include some episodes that were time parallel to SG1, but that won´t affect the viewing pleasure.
I guess we won´t see the SG1 and Atlantis movies that were mentioned years ago, come to light, but the next thing would be the Stargate movie reboot.

I called seasons 9 & 10 of SG-1, Fargate SG-1.

The Stargate reboot is a really bad idea. They aren't going to use anything from the series. Only reason the Star Trek reboot was successful was because it had something that was familiar with fans of the original series. The new movie should build on the 17 seasons of Stargate that already exist.

I remember this reboot was mentioned before, even in this thread. I certainly hope it comes true, I could use some Stargate even if it´s the original movie reboot.