Stargate Universe

They need to get out of survival mode and get into action adventure mode. Food does look like a hot topic given how they got on to the guy last week for hording a bunch of food.

I do not want to see the show become rations in space. There must be some clever ancient technology to handle all this stuff.

Hey, it's Stargate, no matter how bad it gets. As long as a free hour remains in my week I'll watch it. I've wasted enough time on more lame stuff before.

So, since we expect tonight to be about the shortage of toilet paper, we went to Sam's Club today and loaded up on the stuff -- more than enough for the Destiny's crew. ;) :D

I did like Young telling them how it was going to be... Jack is not Jack in this series, I think he must have been taken over by a symbiote... this series seems like it was written by the Movie of the week guys from Skiflie and not the guys that wrote SG1 and SGA.

I did like Young telling them how it was going to be... Jack is not Jack in this series, I think he must have been taken over by a symbiote... this series seems like it was written by the Movie of the week guys from Skiflie and not the guys that wrote SG1 and SGA.

I agree about Young.

So true. And Theford in the last scene? WTF?

I agree, Jack O'Neill in this series is only partly the Jack that was in SG1 and a few guest appearances in SGA. Sadly, he's become "The Man" that he didn't want to become when he took over leadership of the SGC when Hammond got promoted. It's like the writers have forgotten the character they spent 10+ years developing, and Anderson doesn't seem to care either...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)