Starz Edge is now available on 269

aboali

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Jan 18, 2005
i just noticed that we just got starz edge and that we dont have encorehd anymore

mkwillia

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 15, 2004
I think is was stated that EncoreHD was going but is that it for EncoreHD or are they coming out with another HD channel or will it be like vurb said....their HD programming will roll-up into Starz?

jose44

SatelliteGuys Family
Supporting Founder
Mar 7, 2004
Encore HD

It has been some time since the demise of the Encore HD feeds was announced. It has also been said that they will "return if demand warrants it."

ROLLZROYCE

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 3, 2004
We lost an HD channel today, I am just waiting to see what Voom will replace it with...ESPN2HD? :yes

bratboy

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Mar 24, 2005
Denver CO
ROLLZROYCE said:
We lost an HD channel today, I am just waiting to see what Voom will replace it with...ESPN2HD? :yes
Oh God, just what I DONT need, another bloody sports channel heh. At least I was entertained with EncoreHD.

vinnyv07

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Mar 14, 2004
I cancelled my Starz pack because of Starz dropping Encorehd....I just dont feel StarzHD is worth the 15 bucks extra.

Amphicar770

SatelliteGuys Pro
Supporting Founder
Dec 26, 2004
bratboy said:
Oh God, just what I DONT need, another bloody sports channel heh. At least I was entertained with EncoreHD.

I hear you. If I want sports channels I can go back to Comca$t!

bratboy

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Mar 24, 2005
Denver CO
LOL, Thank goodness someone else agrees with me :D Was beginning to fear I was the only subscriber of Voom that isnt a sports nutter.

Tvlman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Apr 29, 2004
Surf City.CA
I also enjoyed Encore HD. Too bad. Maybe ESPN will finally come through on their 2 year old promise to deliver ESPN2 HD. What an opportunity they had last night! Yankees-Redsox in HD and they dropped the ball.

cohiba

SatelliteGuys Family
Mar 2, 2005
AZ
I'm actually not a huge sports fan, but I watched that game last night too, and almost couldn't because of the crappy SD picture... After a while my eyes got used to the bluriness, but I don't wanna settle!!! :D

You can add me to the list of those wanting ESPN2 HD!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)