Stephen A .Smith Gone from Fox Sports Radio

paja

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 19, 2008
Orland Park, IL
For those of you who listen to Stephen A. Smith show on Fox Sports Radio channel 142 and who may have not tuned in for the last several days, here is the scoop. Today was Stephen's last day as he is leaving to pursue other opportunities. I read on another site that he will be doing something with basketball for FOX. He announced on Tuesday that the 23rd would be his last day and said that is was extremely difficult for him to get up at 3am to do the show. I got to like the show and will miss it along with the wonderful Deb Carson. Good Luck to Stephen!!

Erik Kuselias, ESPN fill in on Mike and Mike, also big Fantasy Football guy is also moving on as of the end of the year.
Eric is reported to be moving to the Golf Channel.

Good luck to both men in thier future adventures.

Erik Kuselias, ESPN fill in on Mike and Mike, also big Fantasy Football guy is also moving on as of the end of the year.
Eric is reported to be moving to the Golf Channel.

Good luck to both men in thier future adventures.

You are correct JIMBO. Eric has been filling in this week on M&M and announced what you wrote a few mornings ago.

Smith - Dislike. Not to my taste. Talks about the NBA too much and seems to think its 1965 in terms of society.

Kuselias - Great talent. Will miss him. AFAIK, he has never done any golf related work, but he will be a great pick up for any network.

Smith - Dislike. Not to my taste. Talks about the NBA too much and seems to think its 1965 in terms of society.

Kuselias - Great talent. Will miss him. AFAIK, he has never done any golf related work, but he will be a great pick up for any network.

I feel the same way in both accounts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)