Stranger Things - Netflix

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
Have begun watching and am enjoying it thus far. Very "80's movies reminiscent". Winona Ryder....the whole cast...are quite good. Good, creepy undertones.

Glad to hear a good review! I have it added to my list but haven't had a chance to start watching yet. Have to watch season 2 of Daredevil first.

I watched the first episode and enjoyed it so much that 7 more episodes later I went to bed! Really good and just enough creepy to hold my interest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Crap, something else to watch, I am still trying to watch shows from the just completed TV season, working on Arrow right now.

My Hat is Off to these Duffer Brother "kids"....I think they only graduated from Film School 6 years ago. This was one of the BEST shows, broadcast, streaming or Cable. that I have ever seen!!
Every minute, every shot, was dead on! Again, the Cast was unbelievable. Ok, you get my drift. What a FUN ride!!!! No doubt it will be back!!!

Last edited:
I watched it this week too. Not much to say that hasn't already been said here. This is a very good show.

4 episodes in, love this show, they have all of the details of the 80's ( hair, clothes, electronics, etc ) just right.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts