Suggestion re: free previews

Chuck14

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 9, 2006
I don't know if this is a good way to send suggestions to Dish or not, but it would be really nice if Dish would give a little more notice on the free previews. There were some things on HBO this weekend that I would have liked to record, but I didn't hear about the preview until after I had already left town for Thanksgiving. If they would send out the email announcement a couple of days earlier instead of the day it starts, that would be very helpful...

Reactions: pattykay
I don't know if this is a good way to send suggestions to Dish or not, but it would be really nice if Dish would give a little more notice on the free previews. There were some things on HBO this weekend that I would have liked to record, but I didn't hear about the preview until after I had already left town for Thanksgiving. If they would send out the email announcement a couple of days earlier instead of the day it starts, that would be very helpful...
Use the dish anywhere app

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just might be he does not have a Hopper w/sling.
Don't need one to set up recordings. Only view them. I used to do that on my 722 before I ever thought of a sling adapter(remember when they were $129 and then $99?:eeek)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts