Supe Joey

tylerbonezjonez

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
I had Dish installed this past Saturday and got the Hopper W/SLING & the Joey. I'm thinking I want a super Joey instead, what all is required to have a super Joey? The regular Joey only has 1 cable wire in from the wall as well as the hopper. Will there have to be another wire coming in to the hopper since the super Joey adds 2 more tuners?

No, you have another switch called an integrator that takes another cable feed from your dish LNB and combines it with a cable from the client side of your single node to have a single cable to your super joey. The only caveat is that the line going to your super joey from the integrator must be a direct run, no splitters allowed. There are plenty of wiring diagrams in this forum to give you a better idea of what it will look like.

Most new customer stipulations have a timeline up to 10 days. That's what is was to change the iPad offer, for the movie channels(if you didn't have any on your account), and a couple other things. There were tighter restrictions on things like equipment, I beleive was either the first 3 days or first 7 days, so I agree. Call asap and get it taken care of. Front line agents will probably tell you about a charge. If they do, go to Loyalty, and plead your case there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts