Super Bowl pic quality thread

I dislike Fox sports for having poor HD most of the time. Its always fuzzy....

Looks good here in Birmingham on Fox through Dish.

Tom Petty looks rough though.:D

Sounds good:)

Best picture I've had on my local Washington DC fox channel through Dish (can't get Fox OTA) in a long time. I'm not sure if Fox was using better equipment, Dish was doing less compression, or my local Fox affiliate was sending Dish a better picture.

I went to a friend's house to watch. He has a 55" TV, that is not HD, so I have to say the PQ in SD from Comcast was awful. :D. I'm sure my wife, who was home with our daughter had a much better experience watching it in HD OTA.

Looks good here in Birmingham on Fox through Dish.

Tom Petty looks rough though.:D

Sounds good:)

I can't remember who it was that was shown, but I turned to my wife and said there are some people who never ever ever should be shown in HD again.

The picture here OTA was great, and when I checked the other tuner(over the sat) it looked good as well. Would have been terrible if NBC had it, their sound always seems off and I am so tired of Madden and Micheals rambling on. Buck and Aikman did a great job.

Buck was able to broadcast the World Series and then just a few months later, the super bowl.. lucky! Anyways... HD was totally nothing to write home about... the Broncos games on CBS looked much better than this did. My wife even noticed. Normally we can sit anywhere in our living room and have a great picture, but she said it was harder to watch from our chair which is angeled slightly.

Watched via OTA. I was glad my crappy CBS affiliate was not covering it with their 10 mbps 1080i. Beautiful job on the excellent picture quality Fox!