• Poll closed .

steve615

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Cutting Edge
Jan 6, 2006
TN
Ok,another poll all.:) Who will be the MVP of the big game?Roethlisberger,Bettis,Ward,Polamalu,Porter,Hasselbeck,Alexander,Jackson,Stevens,Tatupu

Last edited:
Trying to figure out how to arrange this poll for people to vote on it.:confused: Could someone help me with this one?Thanks :)

I think there is a minimum posts required to post your own poll. So I put it in for you as requested in your PM.

There is a limit of 10 choices. Tatupu did not make the cut only because of the order you put them in. The poll is set to close in 13 days.

See ya
Tony

Thanks for the help Tony. :) Somehow,Hasselbeck got spread out into 2 words.

steve615 said:
Trying to figure out how to arrange this poll for people to vote on it.:confused: Could someone help me with this one?Thanks :)

steve,

it would have been easier just to stop at five and ended it after porter:devil:

I'm taking the Steelers over the Seahawks; therefore, the game rests on the shoulders of Big Ben. If Steelers win, it will be due to Rothlisberger's leadership on offense. I would love to see the Bus get it, but unless they start Jerome, he won't have an MVP-type of game.

That might make a good poll question. "Should Jerome get the start over Willie Parker? Knowing Jerome, he would say Willie deserves the start because he has played a significant role this year.

rjc3895 said:
I'm taking the Steelers over the Seahawks; therefore, the game rests on the shoulders of Big Ben. If Steelers win, it will be due to Rothlisberger's leadership on offense. I would love to see the Bus get it, but unless they start Jerome, he won't have an MVP-type of game.
That might make a good poll question. "Should Jerome get the start over Willie Parker? Knowing Jerome, he would say Willie deserves the start because he has played a significant role this year.

Jerome is to valuable in the role he is playing now, start him the whole game he won't be able to play when we really need him. I really think Jerome could care less about being a MVP, I'm sure he cares more about the ring. Start Willie and let the Bus do what he does best.

GO STEELERS, DE-FEATHER THOSE BIRDS!!!!

dragon002 said:
steve,
it would have been easier just to stop at five and ended it after porter:devil:
dragon,we have to be fair to both sides of the coin,so to say,eh? :):devil:

rjc3895 said:

I disagree, I think "The BUS " has played better than Fast Willie during the playoffs.Fast Willie seems to be in a slower gear in the playoffs, maybe he's hit the wall, I hope for about 5 good explosive (possibly) runs from him (over 5 yards per carry) .....

I am not saying for the BUS to play the whole game , but I would start him, it would be an honor for him I am sure, I would still keep playing them in thier normal rotation though.

Jimbo

Last edited:
Jimbos said:
I disagree, I think "The BUS " has played better than Fast Willie during the playoffs.Fast Willie seems to be in a slower gear in the playoffs, maybe he's hit the wall, I hope for about 5 good explosive (possibly) runs from him (over 5 yards per carry) .....

I am not saying for the BUS to play the whole game , but I would start him, it would be an honor for him I am sure, I would still keep playing them in thier normal rotation though.

Jimbo

I think Willie might be experiencing what Ben experienced last year. Parker went from a bench warmer to a starter. While he is no longer a "rookie", this is the first time he has played an entire season. I don't think you can really prepare for the toll that playing 16+ games takes on the body. He will learn and and continue to grow as Rothlisberger did.

I think the Bus should start the first series as a tribute to his hard work and his hall of fame career. Then get Parker involved and go back to the game plan that got them to the Super Bowl. But Jerome has never been a selfish player; after all, he took a paycut just to remain with the team. Unless Willie Parker volunteers to step aside and let Jerome start, Willie will most likely be the starter.

Another question comes to mind. Will Duce Staley dress for the game?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts