Super-Duper Multi Location Antenna?

Are you looking for a home style antenna that you will manually put up at the campsite rather than one that is cranked up from inside the camper?
If so, I assume a moderate to compact size would be appropriate and you would want both UHF and VHF capability since it would be used in various markets.
If you could offer a few more details of what you have in mind, we could give some recommendations.

Are you looking for a home style antenna that you will manually put up at the campsite rather than one that is cranked up from inside the camper?
If so, I assume a moderate to compact size would be appropriate and you would want both UHF and VHF capability since it would be used in various markets.
If you could offer a few more details of what you have in mind, we could give some recommendations.
I am looking for a home style antenna that I would put on a mast. I would aim it by turning the mast. I am thinking along the line of small channel master METROtenna 40. I have the big brother of this one and it works great.

That would be a good choice except it has no VHF elements for locations that have stations actually transmitting on VHF. This small antenna is both UHF and VHF. Myself and other members here have been surprised how well it performs for its size. 3458353

Reactions: reubenray