SUPERBOWL XLIII !!! Having a Party? What you gonna feed'em?

vampz26

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 20, 2006
Chicago
I honestly haven't made up my mind yet...last year was easy. New England Fish'n'Chips and NY Sausage and Peppers. This year is a bit more challenging...

I thought about some SouthWest style cooking, like maybe some fajitas, or grill up a huge london broil marinated in lime, cilantro, cumin and salsa. Or maybe just grill up some ribeye steaks....

Just my initial thoughts...plans subject to change...;)

this year for the 1st time I might not be able to do anything special but I may just throw a few steaks on the grill. Maybe a little alcohol :D you know how early those pregame shows start on superbowl sunday.so I might order some Philly cheese steaks to start and then finish it off with a little grilling ;) :hungry: I might make the steaks Ribeye or porterhouse steaks.

I don't plan on cooking anything for SuperBowl Sunday. I will have people over and they all know that I provide the 106" screen and they provide the food. :D

I don't plan on cooking anything for SuperBowl Sunday. I will have people over and they all know that I provide the 106" screen and they provide the food. :D

WOW! :bow

Thats a lot of screen...I hope they bring a banquet! :D

4 foot of subway party sub (bmt, turkey, club)
Chicken wings (lousiana licker sauce, plus thai r cracker sauce)
Steak Fajitas
Stromboli
Cheese sauce + tostitos scoops
Chicken Fingers
Chips
Pop

I will have 2 tvs with the game on!

Food:

Spinach/Artichoke Dip
Homemade Salsa
Tostitos Scoops
Mini Burger Sliders on Hawaiian Rolls
Hot pretzel bits with a choice of hot mustard sauce or cheese sauce
Swedish Meatballs
Grilled BBQ Wings
Brownies layered with a Toffee crunch middle

Beer:

Sam Adams- Irish Red
Hoegaarden- Belgian White

TV:

Upstairs 42" Plasma will have the Cavs/Pistons game tuned to ABC at 2:30 until end. Then I will switch over to NBC for the Game.

Downstairs 92" HD projector/screen will be showing the same as upstairs.

3.5 # Eye of Round roast. Rubbed it down yesterday with Dizzy Pig Swamp Venom rub and some garlic pepper. I'll put it on the Performer at 350 F until the internal is at 140 then pull it to rest for a while. Will slice it paper thin for Roast Beef sammies. Will be on Kaiser rolls with a cream style Horseradish spread. Will also make a dipping sauce with beef broth, onion soup, and the dripping from the roast. On the side will be Chipotle Ranch pasta salad. As for the beer, what else would it be? Miller Lite. Enjoy the food and the game all. Go Cardinals!!!!!!!!!!

Italian beef sandwiches.
Fried polenta cubes dusted with parmesan cheese
Gaucamole and chips
Turkey sausage balls
French fries
Miller lite
Pabst Blue Ribbon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)