Superfan - Game Mix, Red Zone

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mdp1116

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jun 28, 2006
After looking at the super fan info video it says you need a receiver capable of active content. Well i have a hr10-250 hd tivo dvr, does this receiver have a active channel to view that sort of content, or is this stuff gonna be on a 700 channel, cause if not the only thing i would be able to do with SF is get hd games.

mdp1116 said:
After looking at the super fan info video it says you need a receiver capable of active content. Well i have a hr10-250 hd tivo dvr, does this receiver have a active channel to view that sort of content, or is this stuff gonna be on a 700 channel, cause if not the only thing i would be able to do with SF is get hd games.

With an HR10-250, you can watch the Game Mix channels, but you can't change the audio from game to game. You're stuck with whatever the default is.

The Red Zone channel works fine, since it switches by itself.

I think the D10, D11 and the new HR20-700 are the interactive ones needed to get the full functionality of the SuperFan stuff. Hopefully they will send the update along soon for the H20.

djsmokyc said:
With an HR10-250, you can watch the Game Mix channels, but you can't change the audio from game to game. You're stuck with whatever the default is.

The Red Zone channel works fine, since it switches by itself.

You can change the audio from screen to screen on the Mix channels with any non active enable reciever.
Just tab thru the alternate audios.
On the HR10-250, hit info tab down to the speaker icon and select the ENGLISH 1 2 3 4 5 6 ....

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)