Supreme Court ruled in favor of TV Networks

I apologize for my rant on my last post. Still devastated like everybody else on this controversial SCOTUS ruling.

As I say before I hate corporate greed and corruption like The NAB, MPAA, RIAA, ESRB, and US Anti-Doping Agency as well.
I felt The NAB took away freedom. That's my POV!

You are still free to put up an antenna and receive OTA broadcasting without charge. You just cannot distribute that signal to others and charge without the station's permission...

I was shocked to learn about the license and lengths Britain goes to,to ensure everyone has a license.Was playing battle pirates online,turns out there are quite a few Brits that play,somehow we got on the subject of tv.The guy I was chatting with had just been reported for having no license.He said they would actually stand outside your window and watch for tv lights,reflections etc!I was like,well tv here ain't so bad then lol.
They also have electronic detection means. And every study shows the tax is a drag on the economy but they won't change it.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Who cares about Michael Jackson, a good person died that day in Farrah Fawcett.

The day she died, a lot of boob job surgeons cried. Not often you get a repeat customer for that kind of work. She probably set a record.

One thing I also forgot to tell you. I'll be pissed if I get a letter that I got sued by The NAB for Defamation. I hope it never happens. I hate getting letters like this for example.

You're getting letters suing you for defamation?

So you are saying that Michael Jackson's plastic surgeons were ooutdone by Farrah's?
Different surgeon as described by name. Yes, I realize the same surgeon probably does both jobs.

What the hell are you saying??? :confused:

As mike123abc said. Also, the amount of license money brought in would be exceeded by economic growth and other tax revenues if they got rid of it.

If I turn back the hands of time and travel to Washington, DC to witness SCOTUS ruling in favor of the NAB 6-3 and Aereo losing the battle. In protest (if I didn't got arrested) rant out loud saying This is a Travesty to America! You backstabbers and you're not going to get away with this crime NAB, it's not over! It's so UNFAIR! That's what I say if I was at SCOTUS room. But it's already over and done. :(

The crap hits the fans! already two days ago. :(
The SCOTUS had went downhill my friends!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts