Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains

When Sandra stayed and Courtney was snuffed I could see the writing on the wall...I watched online & didn't watch the reunion show thinking I would watch later on a much bigger screen, now I think It may be mid summer before I watch it all...

On a side note, everyone looks different between, in the game, in the jury, and at the reunion. With the exception of Rupert! He looks exactly the same in all 3 places. :p

That is what is most infuriating; there was no real jury, no meaningful questions; you are right. The decision had been made at the Ponderosa.
Its been that way since Australia, when Jerri convinced the jury to vote Tina instead of Colby.

What they need to do is separate the jury members and bring them together only for the tribal councils. That way they make independent judgements with no swaying or information from the other jury members.

Its been that way since Australia, when Jerri convinced the jury to vote Tina instead of Colby.

What they need to do is separate the jury members and bring them together only for the tribal councils. That way they make independent judgements with no swaying or information from the other jury members.
Yup, my thoughts exactly... Parvarti or Russell would have likely won then or had a fair chance... finally got to check out Jeff's Blog: Jeff Probst blogs the finale of 'Survivor: Heroes vs Villains' | EW.com

Interesting blog. I wish Jeff would have addressed the problem of the leaks this season.

Also glad that he basically says - without saying it - that Sandra did not deserve to win in his mind.

Colby is hosting Top Shot on the History channel if anyone interested in seeing him on TV so soon again. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)