SWM LNB Rollout Starting?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It should be noted in these areas customers can not request one of these LNB's. The installer must use what they are given for any install.

So if you can't request the SWM LNB, how can you make sure the installer will have it on his truck when he comes out?

I have a specific room that I would like to add an HD-DVR in which it only has access to one coax hook-up. Having the Single Wire LNB install would be the only reason why I would want the installer to come out. If the installer doesn't show up with one, it would be a waste of everyone's time.

So if you can't request the SWM LNB, how can you make sure the installer will have it on his truck when he comes out?

I have a specific room that I would like to add an HD-DVR in which it only has access to one coax hook-up. Having the Single Wire LNB install would be the only reason why I would want the installer to come out. If the installer doesn't show up with one, it would be a waste of everyone's time.
If you currently have a Slimline 5 LNB dish, you may not need the installer.

It's merely a swap of the LBN's themselves. Two screws, slide the wires up the mast, pull the old LNB, unplug the 4 wires, plug ONE into the new LNB and screw it back in place.

No need to touch/align the dish.

Of course this only works if your currently have a Slimline.

Mike

Right now, in general, these are only being used for new installs with multiple DVRs in combinations with HD service, more than 5 tuners, in select markets, and based on other limitations such as inventory availability - which will be very tight for a while.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Executive Center Email Address

Any better HD DVR coming?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts