T-Mobile News and Discussion Thread

We just received an email from them the other day that stated

"They're wrong and they're gone.
Here’s another big change, and this one is just for our most loyal customers. We're eliminating overage charges, so your current talk, text, and data services will now be unlimited in the U.S.— at no additional cost."

I wish more places would do this to there long time customers :).

As a baseball fan, that would be a cool offer if I were a T-Mobile customer. I just wanted to point out a couple things though. A standalone At Bat subscription normally costs $20 per season and it only includes gameday audio, highlights, news and stats. I subscribed to this for several years before I first started subscribing to MLB.tv. It is one of the most used apps on my phone but the app only gets TV broadcasts if you have an MLB.tv subscription. The MLB.tv subscription packs in this app but it obviously costs more money.

The one exception to this is the free game of the day. You can watch a free game every day on any of your devices that support MLB.tv or MLB at Bat. They pick the game and if MLB Network is showing a live game they usually pick the same one.

The other thing is, it would have been nice if they made this offer during spring training or at least near opening day. We are a month into the season now and many of the hardcore baseball fans who would want something like this would have already paid their $20 by now.

Doing something new here at SatelliteGuys, to help improve the usability of the Phone forum and to encourage more discussion. Our pub member Poke does us a great service in identifying lots of news threads related to technology. We are going to try to have these news items posted in this thread, which will remain as a "Sticky" at the top of the forum. If there are any posts that people want to create stand-alone threads for, they are more than welcome to do that. And occasionally the staff monitoring this forum will pull posts into their own threads.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)