Tapatalk

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
If I get Tapatalk for the iPhone will that include Tapatalk HD for the iPad or will it be two separate purchases?

Its two separate.. I'm not sure if its still going on but I got a message from Tapatalk the other day with an introductory deal of 99¢ for TapHD..

Tapatalk HD was $0.99 launch day only. Regular price is $4.99 for Android. I have no idea what the iOS price is.

As was stated they are 2 seperate products.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2.x

Thanks all! Since the Satelliteguys iOS app SUCKS I'm looking to get this for my iPhone.

Tapa talk is much simpler than the traditional web browser. I got my HD app free I think it was beta as to why it was free.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

You had to pay for 2 different apps? I just paid for the one on my phone a long time ago and installed it on my Asus Transformer and didn't have to pay a dime.

You had to pay for 2 different apps? I just paid for the one on my phone a long time ago and installed it on my Asus Transformer and didn't have to pay a dime.

The other one is for tablets. Has a split screen.

Last edited:
Here are some pictures of the new app.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358516233610.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358516233610.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 124
  • uploadfromtaptalk1358516245459.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358516245459.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
A big difference using the tapa talk. I like how you can speak the words in instead of having to type it all out too.

Thanks all! Since the Satelliteguys iOS app SUCKS I'm looking to get this for my iPhone.
I like the UI on the Satelliteguys APP much better than Tapatalk. The problem with the Satelliteguys APP is that 1/3 of the screen does not respond to touch with high rez tablet displays. DBSTalk just updated their APP and it now has the same touch issues as well.

We will be moving our SatelliteGuys branded app from the Forumrunner branded app to the Tspatalk branded app shortly. (Just waiting to have the $$ to get it done plus the time to make the artwork needed.

The company that owns vBulletin purchased Forumrunner and since them buying it, they have turned the product and support to crap.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Sure after I type this I get a note from Forumrunner support saying they will be announcing some good news next week.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I use Tapatalk on my iPad. I still use the satelliteguys app on my iPhone because that version doesn't bother me as much as the tablet version and I didn't want to buy the same app twice.

The company that owns vBulletin purchased Forumrunner and since them buying it, they have turned the product and support to crap.
Sure after I type this I get a note from Forumrunner support saying they will be announcing some good news next week.
Do you trust them ? Five minutes before, their product and support were crap...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)