Team Summit - Keynote Address - 2PM ET

Vivek schooling people on the social app.

image-2824568479.jpg

That lg set looks cool. When will it be available?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Sounds like it will be available on most smart tv models. It's basically just an app on the tv. The tv just needs the latest software. What's great is that it's not just one specific model. Not sure the exact date it will be ready though. It's works through the Internet, wireless or Ethernet.

Yes the iPad2 is still in production. The iPad3 is discontinued. Guess which one I bought for my wife? Sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Well, I haven't really seen too much more worth posting. I did see a pretty sweet portable Dish from Winegard that can run two 211s though. Was a little bigger than a tailgater.

Sounds like it will be available on most smart tv models. It's basically just an app on the tv. The tv just needs the latest software. What's great is that it's not just one specific model. Not sure the exact date it will be ready though. It's works through the Internet, wireless or Ethernet.
any info on potential monthly cost? same $7 a month as a joey?

It should be free!

If it is not, it will go the way of the other Dish TV's (can you say extinct Dinosaur).

Just plug it in connect it to your network and tell it to find the Hopper.

That sounds pretty slick. It would be great if a availability went beyond a single brand. That would certainly be something to tout over DirecTV's Genie. Last I heard only one make of TV could work without a client.

That sounds pretty slick. It would be great if a availability went beyond a single brand. That would certainly be something to tout over DirecTV's Genie. Last I heard only one make of TV could work without a client.

I talked to Vivek and he said it will be made available to multiple brands. It is not specific to LG. LG just seems to be where they are starting.

If we are deriving a benefit, it is only reasonable that we pay for it.

Since no Dish equipment is involved, I certainly expect the monthly fee to be less.

It should be free!

If it is not, it will go the way of the other Dish TV's (can you say extinct Dinosaur).

Just plug it in connect it to your network and tell it to find the Hopper.

Based on their recent Hopper fee increases, I can guarantee you it won't be free. I would even go as far to say it would be $7/Mo "because we can."

I talked to Vivek and he said it will be made available to multiple brands. It is not specific to LG. LG just seems to be where they are starting.

That's great. But why oh why didn't they start with the Logitech Revue? Yeah, I bought one of those buggers... Can't even run the DRA app on it. :mad:

Sen. John McCain Bill Would Alter Cable Pricing

upgrade question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)