Team Summit Next Week

I wish Dish Network would add American Life TV Network, but I was thinking. Could that TMP channel on 373 in the Premium HD Pack range be Fuel HD and the other 2 be FX and Speed? That would be great because I would enjoy Thrill Billies on Fuel.

Lots of great and legimate requests and complaints. Put Charlie and his new upper management to task.
I would add is the SlingGuide beta still just a beta? Seems to be pretty solid.
Ask Charlie how much DirecTv pays him for the multitude of ads they have on Dish.;)
As for FX and SPEED... I think we'll pass an anniversary of its announcement/eluded to/promised(pick one) before we see anything.:(

I would like to hear that they are revamping DishOnline to be more user friendly like Directv's on demand. Grouped by channel would be a nice start.

My son has Directv with HD locals here in Davenport Iowa and they look great. But I would never change to Directv as the only thing they have on Dish is HD locals. There DVR's rock and I am lucky enough to get the HD locals with a Square shooter. so my wish is that charlie and our locals can come to and agreement and lunch the locals here in the Quad Cities

How do you suggest they have HD output on TV2?

I'd like to see them make some kind of statement justifying outsourced CSRs, since they seem to be a major cause of customer dissatisfaction, and there's a growing trend (the airlines pioneered it) in bringing CSR jobs back to the US because the resentment caused isn't worth the savings.

Also I'd like to know what their plans are for one-room SD receivers, since they can't just keep re-manufacturing 301/311/381s forever.

+1 and when are they going to get AMC HD, Thriller MAX HD, and Outer MAX HD?

As a new person to Dish Network, is there a good chance that some there will be some brand new news on upcoming programming or such at the "Team Summit"

How do you suggest they have HD output on TV2?

It's not difficult. It can be easily done by adding an ATSC modulator. Now, the trick will be keeping the knee-jerking retards at the studios from trying to sue Dish, because they're afraid someone might copy the TV2 output. :rolleyes: Idiots like that are always the ones slowing down technology.

I would add is the SlingGuide beta still just a beta? Seems to be pretty solid.
I am hearing its coming out of beta this week and also a rumble of a DishOnline iPhone app which makes it easier to access your DVR timers on the iPhone. :)

44 Million

Next week is Dish Networks annual Team Summit event, which this year will be held in Denver.

Team Summit is Dish Network's annual Pow Wow for Dish Network retailers where they announce their plans for whats going to be going on at Dish Network over the next year.

And while the majority of information is information for retailers to improve their business, there is information released which could be released that is of use to the consumers.

In the past years a number things have been announced at Team Summit, such things as Eastern Arc, Dish 1000, Dish 1000.4, DTV Pal and even the upcoming 922 (then called the 722s) was announced at Team Summit.

So with Team Summit coming up next week (The event starts on Thursday) what kind of things would you like to see announced next week at Team Summit?

Ask Charlie if he realizes that there is almost 44 Million People in the Four States of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Connecticut, whom can not watch the Yankees on the YES Network if they are subs to Dish Network?

Furthermore, if he would turn the Platinum Tier into a Sports Tier, add YES and the other RSN 24/7 available in HD, he would finally shut us complainers up and at the same time not have to force all the other subs to pay for Sports Channels they don't want to see.

Ask Charlie if he realizes that there is almost 44 Million People in the Four States of New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Connecticut, whom can not watch the Yankees on the YES Network if they are subs to Dish Network?

Furthermore, if he would turn the Platinum Tier into a Sports Tier, add YES and the other RSN 24/7 available in HD, he would finally shut us complainers up and at the same time not have to force all the other subs to pay for Sports Channels they don't want to see.

I think E* would love to do this, but the providers want to be paid for all the subs in the basic packages for their RSN. Charlie is very pro a la carte.